XM

07 Mac 2010

my love

jeng..jeng..jeng....hye today i want to 'tayang' my-only-one-so-love-muah-muah-husband


"hai bole berkenalan..."kate pemuda di dalam gmbr diatas...teka die bercakap dengan siapa?
?
?
?
?
?


taraa.................mestila dengan perempuan ini.....hehe...

hehe hari ni no idea what to write in dis blog,actually recently im trying to pump EBM for my little-cutest-innocent-daughter...emm..huh quite complicated...OMG pls help me...how i gonna make 2 weeks EBM stock for my-little-fussy-to-drink-cow-milk-via-bottle..

pray for me
/
/
/
wish me luck
/
/
/
gud luck!!!



and boy...pls dont disturb your mama pumping for your sister...
/
/
/
/
very cute right...(hehe)...
/
/
tq
/
/
/
bye

small notes:direct BF is more easier than pumping

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photobook