XM

06 Mac 2010

fenin vs pening

what is pening?or what is fenin?
/
/
/
/
emm ok fenin is not in malay dictionary.
/
/
/
usually people said pening refre to pening kepala or headache.
/
/
in malay also have term name 'pening lalat'.pening lalat is lighter than pening kepala.
/
/
why people get headache?is it migrain ?or tension or too many thing to think or what.some cases headache is symptom of other illness like hypertension,brain cancer,neuronitis or whatever.
/
/
when i was 20yrs old,i got headache almost everyday.then i start to think -ve like i have brain cancer,my life is short and so on.hehe.i hv check up with uni panel clinic for 2 times.dr check my eye whether i 'rabun' or not,check my blood pressure whether high or not,then he said that is migrain.he only give NSAID and paracethamol(PCM) to me.huh..
/
/
/
/

pic:headache entertain my son behaviour



headache look the brother insist to disturb his little cute innocent sister

another scene make me headache



but whatever his activity that make me headache also make me smile all the day
/
/
/
have a-cute-but-notti-son and a-little-innocent-super-cute-daughter is a wonderful in my life
/
/
/
till then
/
/
/
/
/
thanks for reading

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photobook